Massachusetts Small Business Lawyers
At Taylor, Ganson & Perrin, LLP, our attorneys advise and represent private companies. We have assisted clients such as radio stations, high-tech start-ups, advertising agencies, distributorships, franchises, and manufacturing businesses. We provide counsel throughout the life cycle of the business, from entity selection to dissolution. To learn more about our services to businesses, contact our Boston law firm to discuss your needs.
Our business lawyers are committed to providing legal advice that makes good business sense.
We provide small businesses with legal assistance in matters such as:
- Leasing commercial property
- Representing and advising on tax matters
- Advising on the choices most suitable for a small company or family business, including partnerships, business trusts, corporations, S-Corps, and LLCs
- Filing incorporation paperwork with the appropriate agencies
- Counseling businesses on compliance with state and federal laws and regulations
- Preserving limited liability status by organizing annual meetings
- Providing ongoing advice and counsel on matters such as contracts, taxes, advertising, and marketing
- Counseling on financing matters, including assisting with Small Business Association and other loan applications
- Representing the company at meetings, hearings, and negotiations before administrative bodies, courts, and regulatory agencies
- Using litigation or negotiation to resolve disputes over matters such as partnerships and contracts
- Advising on collections
- Buying or selling a business
- Undertaking business dissolution
- Drafting employee agreements such as non-disclosure agreements and non-compete agreements
- Developing and reviewing licensing agreements and other intellectual property matters
- Advising organizations on corporate governance
- Advising on business succession planning
This list is representative only. We work with our clients to learn about all the issues that affect their small business operations. We develop cost-effective solutions to problems. We are proactive, working to help businesses avoid litigation and fines for non-compliance with laws and regulations governing their operation.
To learn more about our small business law services, contact our Boston law firm.